Friday, June 24, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com & Image hosted by Photobucket.com

moments ago, i m so freaking tired n sick of myself. i guess its once again i came back to the season of depress. yea. the once in 3 months kinda things.

i m really tired of my life, tired of gg to work, tired of being a nobody to nobody, tired of always being forgotten by pple, tired of always being the extras in other pple's life. i m juz tired.

felt very moody the whole day. today juz not my day. wah lao~ fuck it la.

i think it was until i got back hme, during bathing tt i let all my emotions out. i did felt much better. i dunno y i cried so hard, perhaps its juz the anger tt i hv cooped up inside my heart. it hv been months since i let out my emotions n felt so gd bout it. yea. i m a cry baby.

yea. whatever~

No comments: